BLPG closed at .046 today
Market cap: 5.82M
The interview below is with Dan Allen, CEO of Blue Line Protection Group (web site) and covers:
- Wide array of legal cannabis-related services provided by BLPG
- New 12,000 square foot building with commercial walk-in vault
- High caliber customers
- BLPG anticipates “phenomenal growth over the next couple of years”
- Cannabis sales growth in Colorado alone = 30%
- Additional/new states coming on board
- BLPG expansion plans (Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington)
- Partnership with Hypur Inc. (see web site) for regulatory compliance services
BLPG revenue for the mrq was $651,831 compared to revenue for the year ago period (ending March 31, 2015) of $520,231 (SEC filing).
We expect those revenue numbers to continue to climb rapidly!
Coming next week:
We will be releasing our report on a company that’s seeing a huge surge in demand coming from a very recent federal law that was passed.
The company (ticker: GSPH) is a leading provider of underground 3 dimensional infrastructure mapping solutions and underground infrastructure data access and storage.
Our nation’s underground infrastructure needs to be accurately mapped in 3 dimensions, (just like all above ground buildings and topography are mapped), and this little-known company is on the leading edge of this high-growth space. Stay tuned!
To get our free report next week, subscribe now!
Best wishes for successful trading and investing!