First, congratulations to our many subscribers in NBEV!
NBEV hit $3.60 this week…an 800% gain from our April recommendation at .40/share when the company was just beginning to enter the functional beverage market.
Our latest pick, DarioHealth (DRIO) has gained about 9% since our initial report.
For the moment, DRIO is a relatively unknown entity with a 50 day average volume of 35,000 shares trading, but look for more volume and investor awareness to come- and soon. The Mobile Health (mHealth) industry is just beginning to gain traction with investors, and DRIO is a true pioneer in the space.
Relative to other mHealth plays such as Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) at a $2.2 billion market cap, or 23X EPS, and MyFitnessPal, acquired by Under Armour (NYSE:UA) for $475 million, DRIO with just an $18 million market cap. is ridiculously undervalued, especially given the company grew sales by 166% last quarter and turned a gross profit. Fundamentals matter and they’re strong at DarioHealth (see Q3 Highlights).
Shares of DarioHealth closed on Friday at $3.30 on higher than average volume, and remain a long way from the $12/share price target Rodman and Renshaw has on the stock (see report).
Note that the 50 dma for DRIO shares is $3.29 so a continuation above that level on higher than average volume will be very bullish!
Get Ready for Emblem Trading to Start Friday, December 9th!
Emblem Cannabis Corporation (TSX-V: EMC) is a licensed producer of Medical Marijuana in Canada, led by a team of former HealthCare & Pharma Executives who have built & run multi-billion dollar companies and have invested heavily into the company themselves.
Emblem Cannabis will trade on the TSX-V under the symbol EMC
Buying stocks listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange can be done using any major online broker in the U.S.
If you’ve never traded on an exchange outside of the U.S. before, you may need to get approval from your broker first. This is a simple matter of answering a few questions online or by speaking with your broker to gain access to the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Shares issued and outstanding: 37.3 million
Approximate float: 6 million
Estimated opening share price range: $1.00-$1.50
Web site: Emblemcorp.com
We will have a full report on Emblem (TSX-V: EMC) out on Thursday so you can get a jump on the market.
For now, know this about Emblem:
- The head of Emblem’s pharmaceutical division, John Stewart, launched the blockbuster drug, OxyContin when he was President and CEO of Purdue Pharma- see article Ex-big pharma executive behind OxyContin sells medical marijuana
- Emblem recently completed a $23.7 million offering that sold out in a matter of days and was oversubscribed
- Emblem (EMC) is now funded to begin phase 3 expansion, with plans to expand to over 12,000KG capacity and sales of $136 million at full production
- Trading on Friday is expected to open between $1-$1.50/share. Trading with a symbol in the US is planned in the coming weeks
- Buying the Canadian-listed EMC shares through your U.S. online broker could prove to be a very wise move! Once trading begins with a U.S.-based ticker in a few weeks, there will be stronger demand for a float of just 6 million shares
- Emblem’s Founders and Management have built and managed multi-billion dollar companies in the health care and pharmaceutical industries, are heavily invested in the company themselves
In short, Emblem has all the ingredients to be a top tier cannabis stock in the near term as you’ll see in our report on Thursday!